Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Deep Breath...

Change.  I don't do well with major change, it takes alot for me to assimilate major change.  This is major change.  Ehh, I'm repeating myself.

Tonight, I may actually get a caffeine buzz.  No, not really.  I am going to need to make alittle more coffee, though.  It's going to take me quite awhile to get this all figured out.  No early shift tomorrow, so I can stay up and play with this. 

I've opened a journal on blogger: 

http://leigh-mythoughtshonestly.blogspot.com/    Whew, that's alot different than what I'm used to typing.  I'll have to practice.  Stop on by and watch the comedy as I learn how to use the new format!  Oh, and I think I'm going to use my g-mail addy for e-mails now.  It's l.sildrgnfly@gmail.com.   I've got to figure out how to move my address book over there, too.

I'm not sure whether to combine the two journals or keep them seperate.  I've got alot to say in "Walking" yet.  And kind of feel like it needs to be separate from the general chitchat of things.  I don't know.

I started a folder for J-Landers new blog addresses in favorites.  I imagine there's a better way to do this, but I'll have to figure that out later. 

I have questions-lots of questions:

I have a photo of Son and me in e-mail, can I add that to blogger?  How?

And wouldn't you know it, I'm having a CRS moment, can't remember any of the others right now. 

With Mercury in retrograde, I'll need to do and re-do things a couple times to get the hang of everything.  That and the fact that I'm like a 1st grader in computer.  Hell, 1st graders may know more than I do. 

Well, I seem to be rambling out of control, so I'm going back to blogger and try to see what I can find to do!

                                              ~Thanks For Stopping By~ 

 

2 comments:

DB said...

Leigh, I know this is old history but I was just surfing and I found it. I guess a lot of those questions have been answered by now. I just couldn't look at it and see 0 comments. So here's a comment.

Autumn Rain Eyes said...

Very Interesting Blog! Peace & Hugs Always, Donna Lynn