A Meme from The princesss's pages at Carpe Diem.
Using the third letter of your first name, answer the following questions. The third letter of my first name is R. Remember, Leigh is my middle name.
1. Famous Singer-Rod Stewart, I could have really dated myself and said Rick Springfield.
2. Four letter word-Rant
3. Street-Rodeo Drive-never been there, don't wanna go.
4. Color- Ruby Red, two R words in one. :)
5. Gifts/presents-Rubies from Rodeo Drive. Hehehe
6. Vehicle-Rondevous, a Honda? Whatever.
7. Things in a souvenir shop-Red Wings Jersey
8. Boy's name-Robert
9. Girl's name-Rebecca
10. Movie Title-Rough Riders
13. Celebrity-Rosanne Barr-or whatever her name is now.
15. U.S. City-Roscommon, okay it's actually a small town, but I drew a blank.
16. Pro Sports-Red Wings Hockey, or was I supposed to name a sport? Ummm.....Russian Roulette? I can't think of one.
18. Reason for being late for work-Really good dream. (Mmmm) Okay, Okay, how about running a Red Light ticket. ;(
19. Something you threw away-Running a Red Light ticket! NO, not really, I've never had a ticket-well, a little speeding ticket for 80mph in a 75mph zone-Yes, it was a long time ago.
20. Something you shout-Recess!!
21. Cartoon character-RoadRunner
22. Song title-Rain, Rain, go away. By Breaking Benjamin
Well there you have it. Three entries in one day. I have to tell you, I really miss doing this and will try really hard to get my time planned out so that I keep up with entries, reading and commenting. I've got about 20 minutes, so I'm going to tame some of the e-mails I've got. Thanks for stopping by....