Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sneaking in for a Thankful Thursday.

   I've got a break between shifts and a computer at the library for alittle while, so I thought I'd post an entry and my Thankful Thursdays.  Those first-

1.  The library and their computers.  As long as I can get this done before my time is up.  Actually, they'll let me stay past the hour if there's noone waiting.  :)

2. That I have the time in the afternoons to do this. 

3. That my cold is finally getting better.  My nose looks like Rudolph's.  :(

4. For Gas stations that have a punch card for a free cup of coffee after 8 or 10 purchases, today's was free.  And yummy-regular with Almond Toffee creamer.  I know that I always mention coffee in some form, but I really do love it that much.  :)

    It looks like the computer situation is grim.  Something about the CD Drive and the disk for the external modem not being read.  It's not my computer, so I'll just have to wait and see.  At least until I can figure something else out.  For right now, I'll have to come to the library, their computers are "Really" fast here!   Wow! 

   Like I said, I've been suffering one of those colds that attack the head and chest.  It's letting up now, I've been able to breathe through my nose all day.  I'll have to take that nasty tasting cough medicine for a couple more nights. 

    My time is up for today, unless I go to the other library in Roscommon.  Thanks for stopping by.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad the cold is getting better.  mine took  a lot out of me!
tina

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you were able to come leave us an entry.  I hope you get over that darn cold and soon.  Have a great Friday. : )  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

:-)
               
             (_)c
Glad you were able to get to a computer.....

                  Sunny

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Leigh!  I am glad that it works out well at your library, and they let you have longer if it is slow.  I hope that you can get a new inexpensive computer.

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/