Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Meme Meme Meme Just one really...

A Meme from The princesss's pages at Carpe Diem. 

Using the third letter of your first name, answer the following questions.  The third letter of my first name is R.  Remember, Leigh is my middle name.

1. Famous Singer-Rod Stewart, I could have really dated myself and said Rick Springfield.

2. Four letter word-Rant

3. Street-Rodeo Drive-never been there, don't wanna go.

4. Color- Ruby Red, two R words in one.  :)

5. Gifts/presents-Rubies from Rodeo Drive.  Hehehe

6. Vehicle-Rondevous, a Honda?  Whatever.

7. Things in a souvenir shop-Red Wings Jersey

8. Boy's name-Robert

9. Girl's name-Rebecca

10. Movie Title-Rough Riders

11. Drink-RobRoy

12. Occupation-Receptionist

13. Celebrity-Rosanne Barr-or whatever her name is now.

14. Magazine-Redbook

15. U.S. City-Roscommon, okay it's actually a small town, but I drew a blank.

16. Pro Sports-Red Wings Hockey, or was I supposed to name a sport? Ummm.....Russian Roulette?  I can't think of one.

17. Fruit-Raspberries

18. Reason for being late for work-Really good dream.  (Mmmm) Okay, Okay, how about running a Red Light ticket.  ;(

19. Something you threw away-Running a Red Light ticket!   NO, not really, I've  never had a ticket-well, a little speeding ticket for 80mph in a 75mph zone-Yes, it was a long time ago.

20. Something you shout-Recess!! 

21. Cartoon character-RoadRunner

22. Song title-Rain, Rain, go away.  By Breaking Benjamin

    Well there you have it.  Three entries in one day.  I have to tell you, I really miss doing this and will try really hard to get my time planned out so that I keep up with entries, reading and commenting.  I've got about 20 minutes, so I'm going to tame some of the e-mails I've got.  Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute meme!

Anonymous said...

TRICK OR TREAT... DIDNT FIND ANYTHING GOOD TO EAT. (OH SAD) BUT NICE TO MEET YOU AND RETURN THE VISIT!!! HOPE YOU COME BACK TO VISIT AT THE GLASS BOX.

KISS-KISS,
WINIVERE

Anonymous said...

Love it and all that you shared. Gonna have to snag! Hope your Halloween brought you lots of sweet treats. Take care of you,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I did this the other day on my journal.  It is fun to try to find the words. Hope you had a nice Halloween sweetie!  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Yay!  You did my meme!  Thanks!!!!  Your answers were great!!  Made me laugh!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/