Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Quick Thankful Thursday.

I've got a little time before I get ready to leave for work, so I thought I'd post my Thankful Thursday entry. 

1. I'm thankful for the library and their computers.  I'll be using them for a while and they're really nice about me showing up every day.

2. For all my readers and friends that stop by and comment, even when I post so erratically. 

3. For the Halloween candy going on sale 50% off today. I got a couple small bags of Hershey bars.  :)

4. Coffee-no particular flavor, or place today, just coffee.  There are some days that it just tastes so good.

5. For Daylight savings time ending this weekend.  It'll be like sleeping in!!  And I don't have to get up early for work this weekend.  Just afternoon shifts.

    I've got to go for now.  I waited till I had e-mail sorted out before I came to do an entry, I spent too much time reading.   You all have a great day and Thanks for stopping by....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

and thank YOU for being YOU!!!!
have a wonderful weekend! I get to sleep in too..no kids!
take care
tina

Anonymous said...

Honey, you work so much I'm sure you pay a lot of taxes, so don't you feel bad about using the library's computers. You paid for it.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you, too.   And Hubby will stop and get 50% off candy later!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Thankful for the extra hour this weekend. Not so thankful to be driving home in the dark. Great choice, drive to work in the dark or drive home in the dark. It's the mushroom time of year.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful you can show up so we can all know you are OK.  Stay thankful.  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

love your list...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you were able to get to post.
I always like your lists.
It's nice to have things to be thankful for.
Have a good day.

              sunny

Anonymous said...

It was nice seeing a post from you ~ I have been having to reset my alerts lately. Hope this finds you happy, healthy and enjoying your everyday! Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that so many libraries now have internet access. Very nice for people who can't afford a computer, or have something happen and need access for a little while. I live in a small town, and even the little branch of the county library that we have here has 2 computers that are hooked to the internet.

Anonymous said...

I did a Thankful Thursday today. :)