Thursday, November 8, 2007

One more time! A Meme.

   Okay, the snow's almost all melted, so I had to skip the snowballs.  I went right for the pizza slice and this breadstick they call a Bosco.  It has Motz. cheese on the inside and olive oil, parm cheese and garlic on the outside.  Yummy, especially with that coffee I mentioned. 

   Here's a meme that Dawn the Princesss of Meme's had a couple posts ago.  It's pretty simple- 5 Things.

A.  Found in my room.

   1. The bed.  Of course!

   2. Lots of books.

   3. My stereo w/CD's.

   4. My teapots.  I actually use them once in awhile, too!

    5. An unfinished quilt, about 80% done, just have some more quilting and the border to be finished.  All sewn by hand.

B. I have always wanted to-

    1. Go on one of those jetskis! All over the lake.

    2. Have thicker hair.  It's long, baby fine, and thinning.  Sigh!

    3. Have a little house by a stream with a garden and woods nearby.

    4. Go for a hot air balloon ride.  Don't ask my why, since I'm afraid of heights, can't even lean over the balcony rail!

    5. Do the Labor Day Macinac Bridge Walk.  It's like 5 miles long-way above the water(there's that fear of hieghts again).

C. Found in my bag.

    1. Cell phone.

    2. 5 or 6 pens.

   3. Hershey bar or MM's.

   4. Small bottle of Purell.

   5. Half my mail for the month.

D. Found in my wallet.

   1. Way too much change for the little zippered pocket.

   2. Stamps.

   3. Gas Station coffee punch cards, I have one filled for a free cup, but I'm saving it for now.

   4. A couple expired coupons.  (Why?)

   5. Very little cash.  Tomorrow's payday.  :)

E. I am currently into-

   1. Studying astrology and Tarot.

   2. Journalling and writing(alittle) on the internet.

   3. Heavy Metal music.

   4. Drinking lots of Coffee-c'mon, you knew it'd be here somewhere.

   5. Snacking on cinnamon graham crackers with peanut butter.

F. Non Family/friend Phone numbers in my cell.

   1. My mechanic.

   2. Work.

   3. B. C. Pizza

   4. My Credit Union.

   5. The company I order books from.

     Well, that about wraps it up for today.        ~Thanks again for stopping by~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heavy Metal Music?  I guess, then, that I can admit that I've recently discovered Eminem...
:)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!  Great answers!!!  A completely handmade quilt??? WOW  you are one talented lady!  I love Tarot too... I haven't done it in years... I have to do it again!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I've been studying the Tarot too. It's really interesting.
I don't think they are magical or mystical..more like a mirror or a Rorschach.
I found a great on line course:
http://www.learntarot.com/top.htm

               sunny

Anonymous said...

fun meme