Thursday, November 15, 2007

One Word to Describe Me...

I've seen this at a couple of other journals and am adding it to mine. 

The Game is On!!!   And you're it!

Describe ME in one word....just one single word.  Post it in my comment section.  Then put the same request in your journal, so that we can visit you... and do the same thing...  and see how many strange and interesting things we say about you.

Play along, it's fun.

   Today is the opening day of firearms deer season, here in Northern Michigan.  Hunter Orange is everywhere.  I haven't heard of any monster racks coming to any of the buck poles.  Although the bucks with the biggest racks are WAYYYY back in the swamps,  they know better.  No one who hunts from my household and extended buddies has been successful yet in bow season, although they can still hunt with a bow during firearms season, they have to wear orange.  They actually have till Dec. 31st. to hunt with a bow. 

    The other day, I experienced the perfect early fall morning.  It was crisp, the temperature cold enough to have frost on the windshield, clear, with no streetlights right near the house, and the New Moon, you could see every star in the sky...... It was breathtaking.  Just one of those mornings that you have to stop for a minute and just admire Mother Natures ability to amaze.  Just one of those perfect moments, when I am so glad that I get to live where I do. 

   Well, I have more journals to read yet and I've got an afternoon shift, so....

                               ~Thanks for stopping by~  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

caring

Anonymous said...

Special!

Allison : )

Anonymous said...

enthusiastic!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

genuine

Anonymous said...

You left a comment on my J and I have'nt noticed you comment before. Thanks, I now have you firmly on my alerts!
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

Incredible!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

sticks-to-it