Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HI!

Hi,  I'm stopping by real quick to say Hi and let you know that I had an entry all ready to go and hit the wrong key here somewhere.  I'm using a laptop for the first time.  So I'm frustrated and have to go.  My mechanic is expecting me in a few minutes, I need a hose replaced, and then I have to go to work.  I'll have time to visit tomorrow and post a nice long entry. Or maybe two short ones.  Who knows.  Till then-

~Thanks for Stopping by~   There'll be more to read here tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I HATE when that happens.  And it's always on the BEST entries I've written in awhile.

Anonymous said...

that is soo annoying!  take care
tina

Anonymous said...

Sorry you lost your entry but you will get the hang of a laptop, it just takes time.  Happy that you stopped bye for a little entry at least.  Have a happy hump day tomorrow.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you.. sorry you lost your entry.
That's happened to me a couple of times.
It's maddening.

I know exactly what you mean about getting used to a laptop.
Mine is so different from our desk top.
I can bang on this thing all day long.. but I can lose everything on my laptop with one wrong keystroke!

Looking forward to seeing your next entry.

Check out this blog: it's alot of fun every day:
http://thatsmyanswer.com/

                       sunny

Anonymous said...

Groundhog's Day is the perfect movie to see over and over again.