Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tidbits, odds and ends-a meme

Just like the title says.  Dawn did this meme yesterday.  It's got questions you don't normally see in a meme, so I thought it'd be fun.

1. My Uncle once- told me that my freckles were rust spots from too much swimming.  I was young enough to believe him.  After that he always called me Rusty.

2. Never in my life-bungee jump or skydive.  Only fools and birdsh** fall out of the sky.

3. When I was 5- I had a pixie cut and a curly perm-before they were in style.

4. High School was- In town, so I spent my lunch money at the pool hall.  :)

5. I will never forget losing- My virginity, with the younger brother of the guy I had a huge crush on.

6. I once met-No one famous-ever.

7. There's this person I know who-Had his nipples pierced!  Really!

8. Once at a bar-I met my husband.  He said, "if you'd quit fu**ing with that Pacman game, we could go dance."  What a romantic he was.

9. By noon I'm usually-done with my second pot of coffee, and ready to move on to something cold.  Like Iced Coffee!

10. Last night-I was nice to the backyard neighbor.  I know, I'm so proud.

11. If I only had- Some spaghetti, my tummy would be really happy right now. 

12. Next time I go to church- I'll be out in nature.

13. What worries me most- my memory problems, I'm very forgetful, absentminded....

14. When I turn my head left, I see-The toaster-hmm, peanut butter toast sounds good!

15. When I turn my head right, I see-out the kitchen window.

16. You know I'm lying when-I say I'd like to bungee jump.

17. What I miss most about the eighties-my cute little cabin in Grayling.  The neatest place I ever lived.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I'd be-embarrassed because I wouldn't know my lines.  I never read much Shakespeare.

19. By this time next year-It'll be July 31st, 2009

20. A better name forme would be-Hmm.. never really thought about this.

21. I have a hard time understanding-computers, it's the memory thing.

22. If I ever go back to school-I'd major in Art.

23. You know I like you if-I try to tell you my secrets.  This must mean I like you-look at all the secrets I'm telling.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be-all my friends and fans.....

25. Take my advice, never-put Italian dressing in your coffee.  It was right next to the creamer, it was dark, and I wasn't awake yet.

26. My ideal breakfast is-Cold Pizza.

27. A song I love, but do not have, is-Stairway to Heaven.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest-we just go to the lake.  They have a Dairy Queen near the State Park!

29. Why won't people-just admit coffee's good for you!

30. If you spend the night at my house-We'll stay up late, have a bonfire, burn some hotdogs and marshmellows.  Yum!

31. I'd stop my wedding for-waking up from the weird dream.  I don't see any more weddings for me. ::phew::

32. The world could do without-Liver and Onions.  My clients had that for dinner tonight. ;-p

33. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than-bungee jump, or get married, or eat liver and onions.

34. My favorite blonde is-????

35. Paper clips are more useful than-Bookmarks.  They keep falling out.

36. If I do anything well, it's-Listen.

    I really liked this one.  Probably some things that could be considered TMI, but.....;)~  You did notice the mood at the top, right?  That and I'm hungry, still thinking about that peanut butter toast.

   Tomorrow is my 1 year blog-iversary.  The date on my first entry actually says August 2nd, I just type really slow.  I never thought I could think of enough things to say, to keep this going.  But I am ~So Glad~ I did.  I've met some wonderful friends here.

                                         ~Thanks For Stopping By~   

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be a universal trait for uncles to tell their nieces and
nephews tales like that one!  I liked this meme as it was a
little different.  I haven't been able to read many journals
for a while.  Gotta catch up.  Sounds like you are having a
good time at the lake.  Enjoy your summer.   Pat

Anonymous said...

I saw this meme in Dawn's journal yesterday; I like it because it has different questions; I enjoyed your answers

Happy anniversary blog!

betty

Anonymous said...

Love the story of meeting your husband!  So classic!  I may do this one.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Cool answers, Rusty!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Happy one yr and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!