Just like the title says. Dawn did this meme yesterday. It's got questions you don't normally see in a meme, so I thought it'd be fun.
1. My Uncle once- told me that my freckles were rust spots from too much swimming. I was young enough to believe him. After that he always called me Rusty.
2. Never in my life-bungee jump or skydive. Only fools and birdsh** fall out of the sky.
3. When I was 5- I had a pixie cut and a curly perm-before they were in style.
4. High School was- In town, so I spent my lunch money at the pool hall. :)
5. I will never forget losing- My virginity, with the younger brother of the guy I had a huge crush on.
6. I once met-No one famous-ever.
7. There's this person I know who-Had his nipples pierced! Really!
8. Once at a bar-I met my husband. He said, "if you'd quit fu**ing with that Pacman game, we could go dance." What a romantic he was.
9. By noon I'm usually-done with my second pot of coffee, and ready to move on to something cold. Like Iced Coffee!
10. Last night-I was nice to the backyard neighbor. I know, I'm so proud.
11. If I only had- Some spaghetti, my tummy would be really happy right now.
12. Next time I go to church- I'll be out in nature.
13. What worries me most- my memory problems, I'm very forgetful, absentminded....
14. When I turn my head left, I see-The toaster-hmm, peanut butter toast sounds good!
15. When I turn my head right, I see-out the kitchen window.
16. You know I'm lying when-I say I'd like to bungee jump.
17. What I miss most about the eighties-my cute little cabin in Grayling. The neatest place I ever lived.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I'd be-embarrassed because I wouldn't know my lines. I never read much Shakespeare.
19. By this time next year-It'll be July 31st, 2009
20. A better name forme would be-Hmm.. never really thought about this.
21. I have a hard time understanding-computers, it's the memory thing.
22. If I ever go back to school-I'd major in Art.
23. You know I like you if-I try to tell you my secrets. This must mean I like you-look at all the secrets I'm telling.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be-all my friends and fans.....
25. Take my advice, never-put Italian dressing in your coffee. It was right next to the creamer, it was dark, and I wasn't awake yet.
26. My ideal breakfast is-Cold Pizza.
27. A song I love, but do not have, is-Stairway to Heaven.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest-we just go to the lake. They have a Dairy Queen near the State Park!
29. Why won't people-just admit coffee's good for you!
30. If you spend the night at my house-We'll stay up late, have a bonfire, burn some hotdogs and marshmellows. Yum!
31. I'd stop my wedding for-waking up from the weird dream. I don't see any more weddings for me. ::phew::
32. The world could do without-Liver and Onions. My clients had that for dinner tonight. ;-p
33. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than-bungee jump, or get married, or eat liver and onions.
34. My favorite blonde is-????
35. Paper clips are more useful than-Bookmarks. They keep falling out.
36. If I do anything well, it's-Listen.
I really liked this one. Probably some things that could be considered TMI, but.....;)~ You did notice the mood at the top, right? That and I'm hungry, still thinking about that peanut butter toast.
Tomorrow is my 1 year blog-iversary. The date on my first entry actually says August 2nd, I just type really slow. I never thought I could think of enough things to say, to keep this going. But I am ~So Glad~ I did. I've met some wonderful friends here.
~Thanks For Stopping By~