Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Wishes

Merry Christmas!

Have a Blessed Yule!

   These are my holiday wishes for all my friends here.  My schedule is crazy and the libraries will be closed for the holiday, so I probably won't get back here till Wed. the 26th.  ::sigh::  At times like this, I get so frustrated.  All the extra work I've been doing was supposed to be helping me get a computer.  But that's not working out so well.  My schedule is getting so full that I won't have much time to get to the library and use the computers here, either.  My visits may be few and far between for awhile.  So.....   I hope everyone has a Wonderful Holiday.  I'll be working-or sleeping.  I guess that's just what I'm supposed to be doing for now.  Things kind of have a way of working out the way they're supposed to.   

                            ~Thanks for Stopping By~

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you my friend!
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

Leigh, I will miss you!!!!  I do hope the extra time eventually gets you that puter!  May your Christmas be Merry and your New Year filled with joy!!!  

Hang in there my friend!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get to a computer, if only for a short time

Have s good weekend

And Merry Christmas right back at ya from the Grinch.

                          sunny

                         

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY SOLSTICE!
Will miss you while the library people are off...
:)
MJ

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing you a wonderful Christmas!  Maybe Santa will be nice and bring you a computer!  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Well, hearing from you will be a blessing, and well worth the wait!  Hang in there, everything will work out and you'll see that the hard work was worth it.  Everything happens for a reason.  Happy holidays and may the new year shine on us all!

Peace, love, and understanding,
 Joyce