Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last Time I Write Here-For this year!

      Happy New Year!!!

   To One and All who visit here, my wish is for a Healthy, Prosperous year full of loved ones, smiles, joy and peace. 

    I've got a little time here and had to stop by and give everyone my New Year's wishes.   I can't figure out how to make the italics go away so I've got some fancy writing for you, too. 

    I'm partying at home tonight with Bro, Potsey, Duece, and a few of their friends.  I don't have to work till 10am tomorrow, so......   I've got some Michelob Light (bottles) Spearmint Schnapps, and for my midnight toast...Egg Nog with Southern Comfort!  I'll be calling my Son and wishing him a Happy New Year at or shortly after midnight.  He's been working on a gallery project in Akron, OH, but the director wanted to take a long weekend so Son's got time to celebrate with friends, in Newton Falls.     

    That's really about it for now.  My hour is up and I'll be at the mercy of time and hope no-one comes in to boot me off.   I'm so glad that the libraries will be going back to regular schedules after New Year's.  My schedule will be lightening up so that I can get caught up with everyone's journals, so I'll be visiting soon.  

    Celebrate, make those resolutions, don't drink and drive, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.  

                            ~  Thanks for Stopping By ~ 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a joyous new year, filled with health, wealth and happiness!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

You'll be reading this post Jan 1, so hope you had a great new year's eve night, and keep putting a little light in people's lives as the year goes on.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year filled only with good memories!

Anonymous said...

You have a good New Year and it has been my pleasure to stop by here.  All the midnight toasts, go out and find someone to kiss at midnight! : )  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you!

               sunny

Anonymous said...

i had eggnog with rum.....but I am done and ready for bed!!!!lol
happy new year to you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too!  It will be nice having you around more often!  I wish only the best for all of us in the new year.  I am making "Life Goals" this year, and not resolutions (because in my life nothing ever seems to get resolved!  but goals, yes, i can accomplish those!) so we'll see how that goes.  I don't drink much, but we did toast with champagne (and I added a dash of Mango liquer for taste!)  Here's to everyone's wishes coming true in 2008!

Love,
  Joyce