Thursday, February 7, 2008

How about a quickie?

   Okay, get your mind out of the gutter.  I just meant a quick journal entry to let you know that I'm feeling better!  Thanks for all your well wishes.  I'm sure they helped alot. 

   I went back to work today.  Only had to shovel alittle.  We got the low end of that snowstorm, only about 4" of snow.  South of here there were places that got over 16 inches of snow.  Whew, that's just too much!  And from what I heard on the radio, some people were just too stupid to stay off the roads.  The radio station that I listen to, actually had the 911 operator calling and telling them to tell idiots to get off the roads.  Okay, this is Michigan and we're all hard asses with 4 wheel drives, but.....      stupid!           Okay rant over, I promise.

   Well, this quickie is done.  Hope you enjoyed it! ::wink::  I've got some journal reading to catch up on and still have one more shift to work today(4-7pm).  

                               ~Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!  You're gonna kill me when I tell you it's 65 and sunny out here in LA!

Anonymous said...

Best quickie I've ever had ;-)
Gaz

Anonymous said...

There are a lot worse things to shovel than snow.  LOL  I must admit I had my mind in the gutter lmao.  Have a happy tomorrow.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Wow... that is cool that 911 operator tried to warn people!  Glad you are feeling better... more hugs and love on the way!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hey.......thanks for the quick note.
As always, glad to see a new entry.
michigan weather is not for wimps, that's for sure.
I won't tell you it was 75 today and I'm not even in California.

   Have a good evening.

                        sunny

Anonymous said...

Best quickie I've had in a long time!  Glad to hear you're feeling better.  I have many comrades who have fallen to that same illness, though I have managed to escape so far.  I drink Airborne constantly!  My boss was sick Friday, which was the alternate Friday that I had to work, so that was a nice surprise (not that he was sick, but that I got a free day off!)  Our new dentist starts Monday, so we'll be busier.  Sure hope he doesn't make us work our regularly scheduled off Friday, because I have Freshman advisement with my son since he'll be switching to the new HS this fall.  
  Hope you stay on the mend, I hear this bug is a hard one to shake.  My girlfriend who is like me and never sick had it during Christmas like me and got it again in Jan just as bad.
 
Joyce  

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Lori