Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yes it does hurt and has a temperature.

   I'm sick!  Very sick.  Sick enough to miss two days of work, which is something I (almost) never do.  Actually, I think the thought of being contageous and giving one of my clients this misery was part of the reason I stayed  home the second day.  I have sinus congestion, chest congestion, a headache, a low-grade temperature.  I just feel bleuchk.  And sleep?  More than I can remember sleeping.  I had to take a nap, just so that I could get dressed after taking my shower.  I couldn't stand to be in that house one minute longer.  I had to escape for awhile.  I went to the post office, and to pay a bill, then came here for an hour or so.  I'll go replenish my drug supply and head home shortly.  By then, I'll be ready to cuddle up with a bowl of chicken soup and a good book for the night and possibly most of tomorrow.  I heard we're due for some more snow.  4-8 inches was the last estimate-too much.  ::sigh:: 

   Thanks for all the comments from my last entry.  I was just so upset and frustrated by that situation and had to blow off some steam.  As I can't go into too many details, what needed to be done was.  What gets me is that I can remember a time when my son treated me in much the same way, and I remembered the hurt I felt.  My situation was temporary and my son did a complete 180.  This other, I fear, will happen again.  It is something I have to be careful handling.   

   Since the last time I was here, the Giants won the SuperBowl!  Yay!  We don't talk about it at my house, as Patriot fans outnumber me 2-1.  I was sorry that I didn't get to see the game.  By the time I got home from work, it was half-time and Potsey was sitting spewing his germs(yeah the ones that got me sick) all over the living room, so I just went to my room.  I didn't show symptoms till about 3am.  Anyway, I'm glad that the Giants won!!!

   There was something else that I was going to write about, but the illness or maybe some of the medications I'm sucking down to handle symptoms, has just wiped my mind clean.  So, I'll close this for now and hope to get back tomorrow, before all my alerts get out of control.   Hope no-one else comes down with this, it's just plain icky feeling.  Till then....

                              ~Thanks for Stopping By~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((())))))))))))))) that's a hug by the way lol  I hope you feel much, much better soon hon!!!  Hugz, Teresa

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you are feeling better, much better and very soon!
Keep taking it easy, even the act of misery in bed is better then trying to maintain work, etc.
Thinking of you,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling so sick.  But there you are doing the right thing, not wanting to make your clients sick.  You are a special person.  Hope you will be well soon.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!   Chelle

Anonymous said...

ah, you poor woman - you need someone to bring you a cup of soup and some ginger ale. feel better soon!  glad your giants won.  :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh no!  Feel better sweetie!  I know all about that blech running amuck!!!  Hugs and love and prayers on the way to you!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

FEEL BETTER SOON..SO MANY GERMS IN JLAND!
LYN

Anonymous said...

Uck,,,,,sounds awful.
Hope you feel better soon.

           sunny

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, sending healing thoughts your way.
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick, and I hope you are all better now.
Lori