Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Thursday, and I'm here to......you know!

  ~Happy Valentine's Day~ 

   And a Thankful Thursday, too!  Yeah this machine is stuck on italics, so......  I kinda like it.  I've had a pretty uneventful week since my last entry.  I'm going to the clinic this afternoon and get my chest congestion checked out.  It should be gone by now, and I'm afraid it might turn into pheumonia.  I've had a low-grade temp(99.1 - 99.5) when I checked it every other day or so.  That's what makes me think I may need an antibiotic to kick this out. 

   We're due for more snow(3-5) tonight.  So far this is the 8th snowiest winter on record for Michigan.  And I saw that we're not the only ones, Wisconsin's had it deeper than normal this year, too.   It seems to be an awfully stormy winter for everyone. 

   Quick Thankful's-

1. The free coffee I got this morning at the gas station, with a Happy Valentine's wish.  I think she gave me the free coffee cuz I started another pot for her. 

2. That I got my laundry done-finally.  I hate laundry!  I go to the laundromat and get it all done at once, then just sneak in a load or two to get by till I have to haul all the towels and bedding stuff in again.

3. The car is running well, although the gas prices are pissing me off.  I hear on the news that prices are down on average and then the next day discover that they've gone up 10 cents here!   ;(~

4. Son is doing well, he's not as overloaded this semester at school, so he's not as stressed about falling behind on his assignments.

5. Everyone else at my house is healthy, it doesn't smell like Lysol anymore. Bro has kind of a heavy hand when spraying for germs.

   That's about it for this week.  Like I said, my life is kind of quiet right now, so there's not much to talk about really.  Boring reading, so you'll have to forgive me if my entries are few and far between for right now.  I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or not....we'll have to wait and see.

                   ~Thanks for Stopping By~

  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's right back at ya!
Always glad to see a new entry.
I like the italics too. They give you a feeling of forward motion!

Have a good evening!

          sunny

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine........ Now go get that chest sorted, Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine........ Now go get that chest sorted, Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy VDay!  And, free coffee!!!  No better way to start the day if you ask me!  Yay!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Happy thankful Valentine's Day to you.  Stay in and out of the weather, nice and toasty.  Have a happy tomorrow.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!  and i would be thankful the house doesn't smell like Lysol anymore, too.  Sure smells bad enough to kill any germ that has the temerity to live, doesn't it?  Let us know how your doctor's visit went, and take good care of you.

Anonymous said...

Free coffee! Thats starting the day out right!