Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This Kid is in a Different Candy Store!

Hi!   This is just a quick entry.  I FINALLY got my wireless connection!  Not with the help of the boys here that are supposed to know what they were doing(but didn't), but through HP Help and Support.  What NICE people they are!!!

   Okay, I've calmed down a little bit.  I am just so excited, though, I couldn't help myself, and there wasn't anyone online or here at home to announce my wonderful news to.  I've tried the wireless connection in the kitchen and in my bedroom, but not outside, as it's been raining today.  It works!!! Yes!!  Now, when I wake up at 5am and want to get online, I don't have to worry about waking anyone up, I can sit right here in my room and just type to my little heart's content.

   Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I've got a few errands to run, so I'll see you later-ANYTIME, ANYWHERE I WANT!  And I promise I won't talk your ear off about this fantastic new toy of mine so much anymore.  You all  have just as nice an evening as I'm going to!  And................

                                ~Thanks For Stopping By~

Oh, and it hs mahjong tile games on it, too.  My Favorite.    Bye!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk all you want hon, I love reading the excitement coming off you in huge words (winks)...You deserve it. I'm so happy for you. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

You are so cute having so much fun.  I like seeing you like this.  But you didn't say if you tried it on the potty yet.  LOL : )  Hope you have a happy tomorrow.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a good time with your new computer. Have a good evening.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

That IS very exciting news! I do love my wireless and currently I'm out on my back porch enjoying coffee, morning sun and a glorious chorus by the birds. You'll have to test out all new writing spots throughout your property, I have several that my laptop enjoy visiting.
Have a beautiful day,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!  I am so happy for you!!!  So sorry about not being around... been 'beeyotch slapped' by life for a bit... Will update later!!!!  You rock, friend!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Yay!!  
I had to badger and beg my husband to get wireless and we finally did.
I love it because it doesn't tie up the phone line all day, we can finally watch YouTube videos and I can have my own laptop without waiting for him to finish on the desktop.
It's great,

  have a good weekend.

                     sunny

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!  Now you truly do sound like a happy camper!  (sorry, I had to say it!)  Looking forward to you being around a lot more, at YOUR convenience for a change!!  I'm happy for you!

Joyce