Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yeah, I know...

    It's been over a week since I've been here, been busy with work, sleeping when I wasn't working, finding a computer that works right when I did  manage to snatch some time online, and ::sigh::  you know how it goes sometimes.  I thought I'd just pop in here and say Hi really quick today and catch up.  I managed to find a computer that closes everything down, when you close one window it just closes everything.  So every time I want to change, go to a journal or another site.......it all goes.  Then I have to go through signing in all over again.  No one knows what the problem is and this is the only computer that's open, so I'll keep this short and sweet. 

    My 12 hour midnight shifts are here then changed, then changed back again, then shortened and rearranged, along with the shifts that would be conflicting.  ~Huh?~ Things are kind of disorganized right now, and I'm not sure if I'm coming or going.  I'm lucky if I can get through one day without a schedule change.  But.... If no one notices and everyone shows up for work the way they're supposed to, I'll have tomorrow off.  I'm making tenative plans to go out to Kneff Lake and walk around while the guys fish, then go watch the canoe race in Roscommon.  There's one today at noon, too.  Oh, and a bake sale.  I love going to bake sales and getting some cookies or bread that are homemade-by someone else.  And the proceeds go to the Relay for Life in town here-so it's a good cause to spend money on, then I get to eat the goodies. 

    Actually, that's about it for today.  Like I said, short and sweet.  I'll have more time on Monday, so I'll catch up with everyone then.  I'm off to the bake sale ( now this is stuck on italics-go figure) and canoe race, see ya Monday....

                              ~Thanks for Stopping By~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, home made bread!  there's a farmer's market in town that sells home baked sour dough bread that is simply orgasmic!  hope you enjoyed your day.  it sounds fun :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you find lots of edible goodies at the bake sale!  And have fun at the races!  Take care!

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a good day planned.  You work so much,
you can sure use a day off now and then.  Hope the weather
is nice and you enjoy it?  Is the "m" for Mary,  Melissa ......?
Just guessing.  Anyway, have a great day.    Pat

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you are doing ok despite the computer.  I feel blessed that you come here.  There is something very special about you.  I hope you get to have lots of fun at that lake, you deserve it.  Have a happy day always.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

What an interesting time you always have with the library computers!  I have missed you!  I do hope your schedule sorts out and that you have a wonderful rest of your weekend watching the races and buying goodies!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I hope that schedule doesn't get too crazy for you.  See you when you get back!
Lori