Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beginners Luck!!!

    When the Red Wings won their way to the Stanley Cup Finals, I predicted that they would win it in 6 games.  It came down to the last 1/2 second.  The replay showed that the puck crossed in front of the crease with 0.00 seconds left on the clock and.................

The Detroit Red Wings Win the 2008 Stanley Cup!!!!!

Yay!!!!!  My first full season watching hockey and the Red Wings won the Stanley cup.  I got to watch almost all of the Finals games, only missing part of the games while working.  I'm so excited!  And there's nobody here to celebrate with.  Potsey's with friends, and Bro went to his bedroom to watch and go to bed early.  HUMPH!  I still loved every minute of it.  I think I scared them off cuz I'm always asking questions.  What ever!

    I just had to tell someone, Thanks for always being here!!!

                         ~Thanks For Stopping By~

 

                               Go Red Wings!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooo Hoooo Go Detroit (Happy Dance)

Congratulations, lived in Royal Oak, when I was younger, suburb of Detroit

Anonymous said...

Well, my new b.f. loves Pittsburgh and told him we were supposed to HATE Detroit so I can't share your joy, particularly as my new hockey fan heart was broken at that last second--if not by my boyfriend, thank God.
But you're so sweet I'm actually happy for you. YOU deserve it, so CONGRATULATIONS.

Anonymous said...

congrats to the Red Wings!!!

I remember the excitement last year when the Ducks won and I was living in Orange County, CA at the time; so much celebration!!

I enjoy hockey; I don't understand all the plays of the game, but it is a very exciting sport!

betty

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!  Yay!!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I went to a fight once and a hockey game broke out.

       have a good day.

                       sunny

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your victory!!!  I'm a football fanatic myself, but I've watched a couple of hockey games in my day.  Don't really know what's going on, but I do like the fast pace of it, and I can find a team to root for in any sport I watch, even figure skating!  (I usually end up rooting for the underdog!)  It's always great when a team you like or follow wins (I don't get that so much with the Bengals, unfortunately...)

Ya-Hoo for You!!!
Joyce