Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Meme by Pumpkin!

   This Meme is written by the 10 year old daughter of one of our very prolific journallers-Pumpkin.  You can check out the original questions at http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Pumpkin's Meme:  Who Are You?

1. What is your name? Marsha Leigh-I use my middle name here in J-land.

2. How old are you?    52

3. Where are you from?  Roscommon, Michigan

4. Do you smoke?  Yes, I know-no lectures, please.

5. Do you drink?  Once in awhile.

6. Do you have a family? Please explain, if yes.  I have one son, Ben, he's 22 and lives in Cleveland, Ohio, goes to college, majoring in Art.  I have a brother and nephew, and that's pretty much it for close family.

7. What are you hobbies?  Oh, I like to read, quilt, grow herbs, sew, do puzzles(suduko, jigsaw, crossword).

8. What is your favorite Ice Cream? That has to be plain old chocolate, I like other flavors, but if I had only one choice, it would be Chocolate.

9. What is your favorite animal? Dogs

10. Do you wear glasses? Yes

11. What nationality are your ancestors from?  The Netherlands, someone in the family traced it back to 1652.

12. What color is your hair? Salt and pepper, which is a combination of dark brown and silver.  More silver than brown.

13. What are you wearing now?  A striped turtleneck, dark tan pants, and a muted green flannel shirt.

14. What is your favorite color? Sage green

15. What teacher do you remember most from childhood?  Mrs. Dow, although she wasn't actually my teacher, she was the kindergarten teacher at our school, and for 2 summers I helped her with the Headstart program, before it started being held during the regular school year.  She taught  me alot(without being graded).

16. What are your pets and their names? I rent the house I live in so I can't have any pets, but the last ones were Jed, a brittany spaniel that was afraid of loud noises, and a cat named Peanut, when he came to live with us, he was the runt of the litter and could fit in my hand curled up like a little "peanut", tan and full of mischief.

17. What is your favorite food?  This one is easy, Pizza.

18. What is your job? I am a Home Health Aide, I take care of other people in their homes, clean and run errands for them. 

     Thanks Pumpkin, this was a very good Meme and I hope you enjoy all the answers we give. 

    The librarian has informed me I have about 15 minutes, so that's really all I have time for today.  I'll see ya on Monday.

                              ~Thanks for Stopping By~

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!  LOL  Quit smoking!!!!  LOL  Have a happy weekend.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

This is a short one so I'll give it a try....

               sunny

Anonymous said...

I just did pumkins meme, then read yours. How weird is that?
Gaz

Anonymous said...

I like your name!  Marsha Leigh is beautiful!  I like sudoko too.  Your cat peanut sounds so cute!  Your job sounds interesting, it must be nice to do things for people.  

Thanks for doing my meme,
Pumpkin and Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi - another Marsha! (i go by mara since my brother dubbed me that when he was too small to pronounce the "sh").  

and pizza is the best!  nice to learn more about you.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

marsha leigh, you and i have a lot in common besides our first names.