Friday, January 18, 2008

More Layers

   Okay, here we go with the rest of this meme!  Yeah, it is kinda long, but you learn alot about the particular blogger doing the writing.  I think we left off with Layer 6.....

Layer 6: in the last month-

--Drank Alcohol: Yes, a couple times.

--Smoked: Yes

--Done A Drug: Just Ibuprofen.

--Made Out: :::sigh::: No

--Gone on a Date: See previous answer.

--Gone to the Mall: The closest one is like 75 miles away-No

--Eaten an Entire Box of Oreo Cookies:  When I need comfort food it's salty, No.

--Eaten Sushi:   ;-(~   Noooooo

--Been on stage: Nope

--Been Dumped: Ditto

--Gone Skating: No

--Made Homemade Cookies:  LOTS

--Gone Skinny Dipping: Does the tub count?  Well then, no it's too cold.

--Dyed your Hair:  Not anymore.

--Stolen Anything: A glance at the hot delivery guy-not UPS!

Layer Seven: Ever....

--Played a Game that Required Removal of Clothing:  Yes!

--Been Trashed or Extremely Intoxicated: Not in several years, but yes.

--Been Caught "Doing Something": Yes, also several years ago.

--Been Called a Tease: No

--Gotten Beaten Up: No

--Shoplifted:  Yes, when I was 9, got caught, had therapy, yada yada....

--Changed who You Were to Fit In: Probably as a teenager.  It must not have worked. LOL

Layer Eight:

--Age You Hope to Be Married: Never.

--Number and Names of Children- Benjamin, 22.

--Describe Your Dream Wedding: LOLOLOL

--How Do You Want To Die: When I'm ready, privately.

--Where You Want To Go To College: Community College if at all.

--What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up: A child again!

--What Country Would You Most Like to Visit:  Ireland, England.

Layer Nine:

--Number of Drugs Taken Illegally: 2

--Number of People I Could Trust With My Life: 1

--Number of CD's That I Own: Umm... More than 50.

--Number of Piercings: Right Now-5, tomorrow-7, I have plans to get two more when I go shopping.

--Number of Tattoos: So far-0

--Number of Times My Name Has Appeared in the Newspaper: As an adult, 2.  When my son won the Halloween Costume Contest in 3rd grade, and in my husband's obit.

--Number of Scars on My Body: 5 big ones, 4 small ones.

--Number of Things in my Past I Regret: Oh, that's hard.  There are some aspects of things that I regret, but overall if you change part of something the rest of it changes.  I regret not being able to remember more about my Mom.

   Now that you know "way too much" about me, go ahead, take the time to do this one for yourself.  I don't know how to, but you can copy and paste or something so that you don't have to type this all out.  Check out Dawn's at http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/.  Then leave a comment so that we can read all the "way too much" about you, too!  For today, I'm moving on to some other things I've got to get done.  Have fun with this.....

                              ~Thanks for Stopping By~

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo wild child! Which 2 illegal drugs.

Anonymous said...

Yay!  That was cool!  ANd you are right... learned a lot about you!  Thank you for sharing...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

For comment #1- the one I got caught with and the one I didn't!! LOL
                                     Leigh

Anonymous said...

I love sushi!!  I'd make you try it!  I don't want a tattoo at all.  My sister has one on her back.  I hope you have a happy Saturday.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Honesty is the best policy!
Gaz ;-)