Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meme, meme, meme ..........

   Okay, this may be a Meme that I have to do in two parts.  It will depend on my timing, here.  I read this at Dawn's(princesssaurora) Carpe Diem, and thought I'd go alittle indepth.

A Meme to peel away the layers of you!

Layer One:

--Name: Marsha Leigh-I've always liked my middle name better.

--Birthdate: October 16th, 1955-Yes that old!

--Birthplace: Grayling Michigan

--Current Location: The Library in St Helen

--Eye Color: Hazel

--Hair Color: Kinda Salt and pepper-more silver.

--Height: 5' 3" on a good day.

--Righty or Lefty: Righty

--Zodiac Sign: Libra

Layer Two:

--Your Heritage: Paternal is Dutch(traced back to 1652 in New Amsterdam)

--The Shoes You Wore Today: Clogs, by Earth something?  They're very comfy.

--Your Weakness: My insecurity.

--Your Fears: There are alot of things, claustrophobia, loneliness(not being alone-that doesn't bother me), my car breaking down on a lonely, empty road, in the dark.

--Your Perfect Pizza:  Well---Lots of cheese, just oozing with cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and sausage.  Rising crust with cheese rolled in and did I mention the Motzarella Cheese?

--Goal You'd Like to Achieve: Hmm...I don't really have any major goals, just doing my best and being the best person I can be.  Maybe living a more active life, to see all the lighthouses along the coastlines of Lakes- Michigan, Huron, and Superior.  Not really sure how many there are-Lots.

Layer Three:

--Your Most Over-used Phrase: So...  Well....

--Your First Waking Thoughts: Is it late enough for me to get up yet?

--Your Best Physical Feature: My Eyes, I guess.

--Your Most Missed Memory: Doing things with friends and family when I was young.

Layer Four:

--Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi, usually Diet

--McDonald's or Burger King: We don't have a Burger King, but when I'm out of town, Arby's.

--Single or Group Dates: I haven't dated in 23 years.

--Adidas or Nike: Neither.

--Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:  ::clears her throat:: None of these, I make my own with bags.

--Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate, and maybe alittle vanilla as long as it's covered in chocolate.

--Cappachino or Coffee: Yes, Please!  With cream and a few artificial sweetners.

Layer Five:

--Smoke: Yes

--Cuss:Bet your Sweet A**

--Sing: Not Very Well.

--Take a Shower Every day: Every Other Day, I have very dry skin.

--Do You think You've Been in Love: I thought I was, but now I'm not so sure.

--Want to Go To College: I'd like to, but......

--Liked High School: Yeah, the library. I was kind of a bookworm.

--Want To Get Married: NEVER AGAIN!

--Believe In Yourself: Not really.

--Get Motion Sickness: No, I travel fairly well, don't do it much, just well.

--Think You're Attractive: No

--Think You're a Health Freak: No

--Get Along With Your Parents: My Mom died when I was young, my Dad in "93", my "step-mother" was to blame.

--Like Thunderstorms: Not so Much

--Play an Instrument:  To the dismay of my dearly departed Grandmother(my piano teacher) Nope.

    Stay tuned for the second half of this Meme tomorrow.  My time is up for today.  At least that's the plan for now.  

                         ~Thanks for Stopping By~

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm October 15th, just a few years after you. (Did we know this?)
But you got Oscar Wilde's birthday!

Anonymous said...

October 26 is my birthday..which I share (begrudgingly) with Hilary Clinton..


                                  sunny


                         

Anonymous said...

Ooopss!!!  I kept hitting the save button and had to go back and fix things.  Yes, Marc, we knew that!  Oscar Wilde-how cool!      Leigh

Anonymous said...

It was interesting learning more about you!!!  You need to work on that confidence!!!  You rock!!!  You have to believe it... fake it until you make it... that is what they say!!!  

{{{ Leigh }}}  Can't wait to read more...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous meme!  It's amazing, how much one can learn from just one entry!  I bet this took some time...  I was thinking of doing it myself, but I haven't any...   hmmph.

Have a great night!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Very revealing about you.  I'll bet it was a chore to do it too.  I hope you have a very nice Friday.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Too LONG!!!!!

              sunny

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of doing this. Good idea doing it in two parts.
Gaz x