Monday, January 7, 2008

A Meme, not much to talk about.

I'm in kind of a post holidays mind block or something.  I can't think of much to talk about today.  The weather is warmer, like 50, the snow is melting and dirty, it's very foggy-not crazy about doing all this driving.  And work is, well, the same old stuff.  I'm not supposed to talk about work, client confidentiality and all that. I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, waited till the rush was over.  Umm.... So.....

I saw this meme at CarpeDiem and she saw it at Inner and Outer Demons, it easy, so I'll do it.

You

Can

Only

Type

One

Word

1.Where is your cellphone? Trunk.

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Neither.

3. Your Hair? Gray.

4. Your Mother? Deceased.

5. Your Father? Same.

6. Your favorite thing? Books..

7.Your dream last night? Forgotten.

8. Your favorite drink? Coffee.

9.Your dream car? SUV

10.The room you're in? Library.

11. Your Ex? Deceased

12. Your fear?  Claustrophobia.

13.Your favorite number? 6

14. Where were you last night? Bed.

15.What you're not doing right now.  Working!

16.Muffins? Blueberry.

17. ?   Huh?

18.Grew up in?  Country.

19.The last thing you did? Drove.

20. What are you wearing?  Clothes!

21. Your TV?  AWOL

22. Your Pet or Pets? Stuffed

23. Your Computer? Nonexistent.

24. Your life?  Lived.

25.Your Mood? Contemplative.......

26. Missing Someone? Son.

27.On Your Feet?  Sneakers.

28. Your car? Old.

29. Your Work? Fulfilling.

30.Favorite Flower? Pansy.

31.Like someone?  Secret.

32. Your favorite color? Sage.

33. When was the last time you laughed? Now.

    That is harder than it looks.  The last answer is because a library patron just came in and said that it's thundering, and I made the comment-ThunderFog!  We've had thundersnow!  Why not?

   I have a long day tomorrow, but most of the day free on Wednesday(one morning client), so I'll see ya then.

                            ~Thanks for Stopping By~

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, glad to see a new entry.
The one word meme is interesting.
I'll have to work on it.

Have a good week....don't stay away so long!

                   sunny

Anonymous said...

I love the meme!  So... someone secret you are admiring?  I hope you have a good day tomorrow!!!  Be careful in the thunderfog!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Interesting your favorite flower is a pansy and your favorite color is sage, very offbeat.  I hope you get a home computer soon so you can write more often. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

These were good. Thanks for sharing them and thanks for the comments..

Anonymous said...

This is a fun meme ~ and enjoyable to read!  Thank you for stopping by my journal and for leaving a comment!  I look forward to reading more of your pages here.  Enjoy the rest of your day!

Michelle