Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm BAACCKKK !

It's Me!  I'm back to do my Thankful Thursday post.  I've been jogging all over J-Land tonight and figured I'd make this my last stop. 

I am Thankful for-

1. Coffee-this is partly for you, too, Dawn.  Just so that coffee will be #1 for you a little.

2. I talked to Son-instant messaged- and he's busy and excited about the classes he's taking.  You know how Mom's worry, so I'm glad for him.

3. Okay, technically this could go onto #1, I was at this gas station that I don't usually go to, and they have this cappachino flavor-Traverse City Cherry!  OUT of this world good! 

4. That today was so beautiful and I could go out to the lake and relax.  No swimming, too cool for that, but I just go out there to be surrounded by my favorite place.

5. This friend of mine who lent me some cash yesterday so that I could buy some gas during customer appreciation day.  10% off!  I'm paying her back and buying her (her) favorite flavor cappachino as a thankyou tomorrow.

6.And last but not least-my friends here in J-Land.  This is such an awesome, positive experience for me. 

   I'm calling it a night, I have a busy weekend ahead and need to get myself organized.  Our town has the Fireman's Memorial Festival this weekend, so town will be full of visitors.  Parades, demonstrations, Really good food, and lots of fun.  Oh and I have to squeeze work-each day-in there, too.  So....  Thanks for stopping by!          

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice that you can be so thankful for things that are earth shattering.  It is the little things in life that we should stop and be thankful for more often.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Great thankfuls!  Thanks for thinking of me!  Interesting flavor cappuccino!

Have a fab weekend!!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... Suddenly my plan old Breakfast Roast doesn't taste so good.... LOL

Anonymous said...

I love that all of your Thankful Thursdays seem to include COFFEE!

                           Suuny

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though you had a wonderful day - Hoping your Today brings you a smile. Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Loved your thankful thursday....

Coffee..yum..

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh - Thanks for stopping by my journal. I loved the names you came up with for the mugs. Have a fantastic weekend!
Martha