Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things that creep into my head...

   I wrote this on my other blog on Yahoo, and for whatever reasons, it kept sliding back into my mind.  So, I thought I'd post it here, too.

Entry for Sept. 9th, 2007

   The seasons change, time moves forward.  My time to move forward begins with today, my thoughts, my hopes, my aspirations.  That now, do I seek?  This question is what inspires us to examine self, in our desire to reach our higher Self.  The divinity of each human life is the goal.  I continue my search for the divinity of my Self, my search, although hindered by the vagaries of everyday life, remains primary.  I find that I must make some changes to my methods, strengthen my determination to continue, for there is nothing else that I can do, but that.  As the leaves change, enter the last of their existence for this year, I return to my studies, to my search for the communion that brings me the peace and knowledge that my existence has purpose, meaning, value.  If only for the Self.

   In other words, it's time to put away the carefree attitude of summer, and get back to learning.  If only in the school of life.

    Then, I was reading my horoscope Forecast for the month of September(I'm a Libra), and what do I see?   

   Guidance from within.  Big changes this month in sober Saturn entering analytical Virgo on Sept 2nd.  For the next two years, the planet of necessity will be in your 12th house of spirituality.  Your most important work during this period can take place behind the scenes, while you tune into meditation, yoga and other practices that connect you to your higher Self.  Regardless of the demands of others, take time to tap into the divine spirit that is the source of all life.  On Sept. 5th, perceptive Mercury enters your sign, bringing clarity to your purpose. 

   Well, I think the cosmos are trying to tell me something here.  I read the horoscopes most every day with the eye of a skeptic for the most part.  Ya know, the new love of your life will come disguised as a ........   This however really caught my attention, causes me to rethink the content(inner meaning, if you will) of  some of these predictions.  I'm paying more attention to them from now on.  I'm going to include some  astrology into my fall research and studies.   This is just too much of a coincidence for me.  And, yes, I am studying and practicing yoga and meditation. 

   In my first entry, I talked about making some changes in my life.  This appears to be the path to those changes I was referring to.  And, don't ask me why, but I am very enthusiastic about persuing this path, seeking my answers.

   Well, I'm off to get some (metaphysical) school supplies.  Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you are happy about the changes upcoming in your life!  There is so much already happening... maybe a new man too?  We shall see...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I think the only time change is not good is when you put fear with it. Not that it is bad or can turn bad just fear hinders and the full circle may not have been reached. I too, read my horoscope daily, I am cancer, and tho I don't put a lot of beliefe into these or live my life around them, there are many times they have 100% rang true for me. So I read on...hehehe...They have never said I will meet my knight and shinning armor behind a 7-11 or anything like that so I think to believe in them is pretty sane and normal hehehehe. Good luck to you, with your studies...smiles...
                                                                                               Lovins...
                                                                                               TrayCee

Anonymous said...

Wow...Sounds like heavy duty stuff.
I hope you find what you are looking for and your horoscopes remain positive for the rest of the year. Sometimes searching for answers just brings more questions.

All the best to you.

                          Sunny