Monday, September 17, 2007

Tag You're It!

  I"ve been tagged by Dawn at "Beneath the Surface".    What I'm supposed to do is list 10 things that make me happy and then tag 5 people. 

Ten Things That Make Me Happy-

1.  Coffee-Without it I'm Cranky.  In fact, just the other day, Bro set up the pot so that all I had to do was hit the brew button, said he figured I needed some. (is that some kind of Hint?)

2.  Living where I do.  I'm happy that I made the decision to move back to Michigan, and that I'm making it work. 

3. Speaking of work, that makes me happy, too.  I just recently got a compliment that almost brought tears to my eyes.

4. Journalling here.  Seriously, my experiences here, reading and meeting(online) fellow Jlanders has meant alot to me.

5. Walking outdoors.  Whether it's in my neighborhood, on the trails, or at the lake, I just love walking!

6. That my son is doing so well in college, that he gets to do what he really wants, that he's not wasting his talents.   Yeah, he's having a hard time financially right now, but he's staying positive and strong. 

7. Chocolate.  Plain and simple, dark, maybe with a little caramel.  MMMM......

8. Reading.  Right now the Harry Potter series, book 5.  I've got a couple books on mythology lined up next.  Nora Roberts is one of my favorite romance writers.

9. The Lions are 2-0 on the season.  Go Lions!!!  Yeah, that makes me happy, being a football fan, I mean.  I don't get to watch many games, I usually have to work on Sunday afternoons.  I've been a fan since I was a little girl, watching with Daddy.  (I'm kinda still a Browns fan, too.  Go Browns!)

10. Fall.  There's just something about this time of year, that in spite of the summer exiting, winter looming, I Love.  The crisp air, the leaves changing, pumpkins, cider, some of my favorite holidays-Solstice, Halloween, Thanksgiving.

   Well, there are my Ten things that make me happy.  Now, I have a little problem.  I've been working alot this last weekend and don't know who's posted their "Ten Things", so if you stop by and haven't done yours yet-Consider Yourself Tagged!  Thank You very much!  ;) Gotta go catch up on some journal reading, so....Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your 10 thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Those are some good things to be happy for.  Have a happy Tuesday.

Allison

Anonymous said...

LOL... then I guess I have been tagged twice... okay okay!  lol

I loved your things... glad you are being appreciated at work!  That is great!  Go Lions!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Once again.. I see COFFEE tops the list.
Do I detect a pattern here??
   
                  Sunny

Anonymous said...

I love these answers because so many of them are my favorites! Love chocolate and My daddy was born and raised in Michigan. We follow the Red Wings (heavely), the Wolverines, the Lions as well as Michigan State! If we could all remember the days when we started out on our own ~ it was always tough.  At times I still feel thoughs feeling. Hope your tomorrow brings with it reason for you to smile! Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I have a correction, please - "Those" would be spell as such, not "Thoughs" - What was I thinking anyways? Take care and always find some fun in it!
Katie

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the chocolate one.  Good answers!! -Dawn-