Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm okay, and an alphabet meme. :)

Well, good morning.  Very early morning!  The last entry didn't turn out like I had planned, but it is what it is.  I'm feeling better.  After work I headed out to the lake and that always does the trick for me.  I feel so connected to nature there.  And that's exactly what I needed. 

   Now for the alphabet meme.  You have to list foods for each letter of the alphabet, alternating between foods you like and foods you dislike.  So here goes...

A. Asparagus  :)

B. Beans(Lima) ;(  Love all the others though.

C. COFFEE.  :)   Way too much!

D. Dark Beer.  ;(  It doesn't like me.

E. Eggs :)  Benedict especially.

F. Hmmm...I'll be back.  Fried Okra. ;(

G. Grapes :) the Red Globe ones.

H. Hard boiled egg yolks. ;( 

I. Italian Bread :)

J. Jalapeno Peppers. ;(  too Hot.

K. Kisses. :)  Hershey's Dark

L. Liver ;(  Nuff said.

M. Meatloaf. :)

N. Napolean Ice Cream. ;(  All the flavors get jumbled up.

O. Orange Juice. :)

P. Peppers. ;( Of any kind.

Q. Quick Breads. :)  Like banana bread.

R. Rhubarb.;(

S. Steak. :)

T. Taquitas. ;(

U. Umbrella drinks. ;)

V. Vichysoise  ;(  No Thanks.

W. Watermelon :)

X. Xyletol(sp)  ;(  It's a sweetner.

Y. Yellow Bananas. :)  My favorite fruit.

Z. Zucchini ;( 

   I think this was so hard, because there aren't many foods that I don't like.  It's been a long day.  Thanks for stopping by.

                                 Smiles,  Leigh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL  I love it!  I agree with Neopolitan ice vream...just wrong.  LOL

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

It was fun.. I tried it but kept getting confused so I made up my own rules....

                    Sunny