Friday, August 3, 2007

WOW,WOW,WOW!

This entry is good, good, good, bad.  Which to write about first?   I guess the bad first.  When I was a child, I always ate the things I liked the least first and saved the best for last.  So, that's what I'll do here. 

The new place needs some cleaning before we move in.  Okay, now I'm adding cleaning to the list of things to do.  But-----Because of the cleaning, the landlord is giving us a break on the security deposit :).  Another good is I got my very first comments, Thanks Dawn.  And the BEST thing to happen to me today is that I won tickets to a concert in October!!!!!   YES!!!  My guest and I will be going to Midland Michigan to see Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Seether, and Skillet.  That is going to be such an awesome show.  Who am I going to take?  HMMM-whoever sucks up the best, that's who.  I can't help it, I have to say this-I am SO excited.  This will be my very first real concert.  Yeah, I know, I'm 51 and should have seen a concert by now.  But for whatever reasons, it just never happened.

    Well, I just had to share this, and now I'm going to write in my gratitude journal, the five things to be grateful for are easy tonite!  Hope I can sleep!                           BFN

   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn is a sweet woman isn't she? As for cleaning out the new place. It's usually wise to do your own cleaning anyway. You never know what the last tenants leave behind. Wonderful awesome news on the concert. I think it's great your getting your first taste of the concert experience. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Yay!  Very very cool!!!  You definitely have had a lot of good things going on!  I am so happy for you!  :-)

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/